Dancing since the age of 3
- Studied classical ballet, jazz, tap, ballroom, and modern dance, as well as, Flamenco, Hula and Latin Dance
- Appeared in several productions at Pioneers Park including, “The King and I’, “Brigadoon”, and “South Pacific” as a dancer
- Member of Orchesis at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Public Schools
- Studied Polynesian Dance at Brigham Young University in Hawaii at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Member of The Tradewinds Polynesian Dance Group.
- Studied Middle Eastern Dance with teachers from Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and Greece, as well as the foremost instructors and performers in the United States.
Middle Eastern Dance
- YWCA: 1973-1980
- Southeast Community College: 1975-1990
- Oasis Dance Studio: 1985-1999
- Athenian Dance Studio: 2001-Present
- Southeast Community College: 2006-Present
- Instructor at Middle Eastern Dance workshops and seminars throughout the Midwest and Hawaii
- Primary dancer in nightclubs throughout the Midwest and Hawaii 1975-1990
- Appearing at workshop and seminar shows throughout the Midwest 1974-Present
- Principal dancer at The Greek Festival 2003 and will be at the 2004 Lincoln Greek Festival.
- Various ethnic festivals in the Midwest 1975-1990
- Appeared at the ethnic festivals in Norfolk 2004, Grand Island 2004 and Lincoln 2004
- Currently performing at The Parthenon Greek Restaurant In Lincoln, Nebraska